The 10ft Scorpion from Rhinomax Campers follows in the footsteps of its bigger brother the Discovery. The Scorpion is a more compact, quality off road van that will appeal to couples who also want the off road camping experience they would get with a camper trailer, but with an added touch of luxury and the convenience of a very quick setup.
With an extended drawbar, lighter weight, full length chassis, independent suspension, coupled with Pedders twin heavy duty shocks and coil springs, the Scorpion tows effortlessly and gives a superior towing experience and smoother ride especially on corrugations.
The Scorpion is built from the ground up right here in Australia utilising the very best Australian materials. It comes loaded with heaps of features and is packed full of top class equipment.
- Inner-sprung Queen Bed
- Fully equipped external stainless steel kitchen with 3 burner gas stove
- Hot running (gas) hot water to kitchen and shower
- Hard top external shower with own enclosed annex. Portaloo included for use in annex.
- Large rollout awning
- Indoor seating area with built in radio/audio in.
- Internal & external LED lighting
- Outside tables and chairs with ground cover
- Numerous storage drawers and cupboards
- 82 litre 12v/240v electric fridge/freezer
- 2x 120 A/H batteries and 150w solar panel
- 180 litre water tank + 2×20 litre water jerry cans
- 2x 4.5 Litre Gas bottles
- 1x spare wheel
- Hoses and power leads
- First Aid Kit
The Scorpion Micro Hybrid is available from $145/day. Discounts for extended hire.
The Scorpion has the following technical specifications. Please check against your intended tow vehicle.
- LED tail lights
- An D035 Pin (connector included for each hire)
- A flat 7 Pin connector (adapters available)
- Tare 1220kg
- ATM (Gross weight) 2250kg
- Ball weight 80kg
- Overall length 5300mm
- Body length 3100mm
- Width 1970mm
- Height 2200mm